Vinyl Wrap Plastic Stick
This set includes all of wrap sticks that represent various techniques that installers worldwide have tried and tested and found to be successful. The handle length was made for ease of installation and movement in application and each Stick has an internal magnet which makes for ease in storage during an application by parking it on a car fender or hood.
Here description for each sticks:
- The Gray Wrap one comes with both a 45- and 90-degree angled end ideal for tucking in vinyl around gaps, trim lines and seals. The popularity of this mini stick and your request to have a combination tool with both angles is one of the things that inspired us to develop our new tool!
Length: 6.5 inch / 16.5cm
- The Light Blue Wrap one is a unique tool where the thinner end is ideal for hard to reach pesky inlays and the rounded edge gives a perfect approach when applying vinyl in difficult to reach deep recesses and concave curves.
Length: 6.1 inch
- The Dark Blue Wrap one is exception of the more obtuse scalpel edge for more heavy duty lifting and the small rounded point end comes only in a rounded profile which makes it’s thickness more suitable for lifting heavier seals or gliding along thicker trim lines.
Length: 6.7 inch
- The Yellow Wrap one has a hard angle scalpel shaped end ideal for reaching deep corners and the smaller rounded point end has a both a curved profile and flat profile to lift seals or glide along trim lines.
Length: 6.2 inch / 15.7cm
- The Black Wrap one comes with both 2 curved end both ideal for tucking in vinyl in small gaps like around headlights or smaller more confined areas. Length: 6.9 inch